recipe development and cooking demos to health writing and workplace wellness programs.
- Women’s Health and Hormones
- Preventative Health and Chronic Disease Management
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Preconception and Pregnancy Health Care
- Gastrointestinal Dysfunction
- Emotional Wellbeing
- Weight Loss
All consultations begin with a comprehensive 1-hour health and nutrition assessment, followed by dietary analysis, diagnostic testing where required and the development of a comprehensive management plan to address your individual requirements. Heather works closely with other health professionals and members of your care team to get to the root cause of problems and provide integrated solutions to help you achieve your optimal health.
Sessions and plans may incorporate iris analysis, diagnostic and pathology testing, flower essences, nutritional supplementation and functional DNA testing.
Initial session (60 min): $140
Follow-up sessions (30-40 min): $100
Long Consult (50-60 min) $140
Skype Consultations are also available to save you travel time!
We require 24 hours notice for cancellations to avoid full fee charges.
- Workshops and Presentations
- Employee Wellness Assessments
- Cooking demonstrations
- One-on-one express consultations
A healthy workplace makes for a happy workplace! Millions of Australians- spend an average of 8 hours per day in the workplace. Workplace health and nutrition programs can improve the health and well-being of your team, decreasing workplace illness, burnout and absenteeism while increasing productivity.
Nourish Nutrition and Lifestyle Coaching can design a program or workshop that’s right for your team to help improve their health and well-being. Programs can cover a broad range of health areas including nutrition, physical activity, fatigue, stress management and smoking cessation.
Contact us for more information on how we can help your team achieve their personal and professional best!
- Nutrition in Women’s Health and Hormones
- Battling the Bugs of Winter–A guide to improving immunity
- Mood Food for Mental Health Professionals
- Eat Well, Be Balanced, Be Healthy–A guide to healthy eating for life.
- Feel Good Foods: Foods to Fight Stress and Nurture Adrenal Health (workshop)
- It’s Girl’s Talk…Nutrition for Teens
For more information on these topics or to discuss your event or program, please ring me on 1300 030 414.